Collection of 12 extremely decorative hand-blown glass jars circa 1860,all still retaining their original gold labelling. They have come from a chemists in Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
One jar has a chip to its neck collar and one jars label is extremely worn.Four jars have stoppers that cannot be removed. These have the remains of the original contents.
Height of jars 8 1/4" without stopper
9 1/2" includung stopper.
Labels read as follows
WORN LABEL- UNREADABLE
Please enquire for separate bottle images which we will be pleased to send.